To be successful in today’s markets, it is crucial to have the ability to think and act in terms of:
- System – because we need to think bigger than ever before
- think and act in terms of Life Cycle – because we need to think longer than ever before
- and in terms of Management – because we need to act, organize and lead smarter.
There is now the opportunity to get a receipt for your knowledge in life cycle management of complex projects, systems, services or products. Syntell, in collaboration with Edlegio, is behind the certification which consists of the four modules:
- Systems Engineering & Lifecycle Management (the framework for how you go from need to solution)
- Requirements Engineering (how to translate needs into requirements and manage these over the life cycle)
- Configuration Management (how to keep track of the situation and handle changes)
- Integrated Logistics Support (how to create the best conditions for efficient operation and maintenance).
Read more and register on the course pages above or on the cohesive certification page Certified Systems Lifecycle Manager.
You have the choice to participate in the classroom or remotely online in all courses. Take care – the workshops for each course are already this autumn!
DAY 1 October 21 (Systems Engineering)
DAY 2 October 22 (Requirements Engineering)
DAY 3 November 10 (Configuration Management)
DAY 4 November 24 (Integrated Logistics Support)